Mood: dA Love
Listening to: Mario
Reading: The screen
Watching: Chaos Head
Playing: Wii U
Drinking: pepsi max
I got My Wii U Yesterday and I've been having fun with it... well... It could be better. I guess. lol
Well the problem isn't with the system its self its the little things that are keeping it perfect to me.
1. lack of achievement system. Not a big deal but you know .. all the other platforms have it and it could be implanted into the Miiverse would be good.
2. the system menu. could be a bit better for navigating I think it just be fixed alittle I know the Pad is a big deal for Wii U but if I pick up the pro controller I shouldn't have to cheek the pad to view info.
3. some apps. I kind of wish the game records were more like the 3DS ones which have all the Game time for the games you have played.
4. Load times for the Wii U menu they can take up to 20 -30 seconds most of the time. My Console froze up once when I quit the game and went back to the menu. Hopefully this bug will be fixed.
5. the one that pisses me off the most not with the console but with Mario bros U. No pro support, thats right a just like the Wii one the classic controller dose not work you have to use Wii motes on the side.... I hate this! a classic 2D side scrolling Mario game and you can use the pro controller a controller made for classic games. What were they Thinking?!?
Any ways any Aussie users out there?
My Screen Name on the Nintendo Net work is RaAlan
I have Mario bros U, Tekken Tag Torny 2 and Worriors orochi 3 hyper.
if any ones wants to play?
I wanted to get the Ninja Giden 3: razors edge but its not out in Australia yet. >.<
I want Monster Hunter 3 on it to! I played like over 500 hours on that game on the Wii lol